Who are we? What do we do? What is our purpose?
Eric (left) and Dick (right), Annuity Guys, are nationally known financial educators and retirement specialists. What Dick started in 2010 as a local website has evolved into what you see today at Annuity Rates Instantly. Over the years, many site visitors arrived seeking annuity information in addition to enjoying Dick and Eric’s Annuity Guys educational videos. The Annuity Guys thank you for the kind words you have shared about their efforts to inform and educate site visitors (you) about annuities and retirement in their video commentary.
This site, authored by Dick, one of the Annuity Guys; Eric, one of the Annuity Guys too, is a guest in numerous videos as a retirement and annuity commentator for educational purposes.
In Dick’s words, we first, enjoy the satisfaction of knowing that site visitors are able to make educated and informed financial decisions while avoiding possible financial mistakes. Our aim is to educate visitors . First, by assisting them with information to know if an annuity is needed, as well as choosing the appropriate annuity strategy to satisfy their needs. Secondly…,
Please click a star to help us rate this video, we value your feedback! No sign-in just click …
a WordPress rating system
we enjoy helping more serious site visitors with finding an annuity specialist who we are comfortable recommending. We are fortunate to be colleagues with an elite group of advisors who also specialize in the area of retirement planning which includes structuring annuities for tax advantaged safe asset growth and income distribution.
If Dick or Eric are able to help site visitors by referring one of their colleagues, either Dick or Eric may receive a flat referral fee as compensation for a client referral or participate in shared commission revenue as a referring licensed agent. This helps compensate Dick or Eric for some of their time spent assisting site visitors and maintaining Dick’s educational website. Dick or Eric are compensated by referral revenue, not by selling annuities to site visitors, which allows Dick or Eric to stay focused on providing educational annuity resources while vetting the expertise and integrity of advisors they recommend to site visitors, Dick as the site author and owner; Eric as a guest video commentator.
There is no cost to site visitors when they are helped with an expert advisor referral.
The Annuity Guy’s emphasis is on a fair and balanced objective approach to structuring annuities as a foundational portion of a retiree or a pre-retiree’s portfolio. Like all financial vehicles, annuities have pros and cons; and often what is not so advantageous for one retiree’s situation is a true advantage for another.
As a site visitor, you should gather information in the education process concerning annuities for your own understanding. However, once you have researched annuities it becomes necessary to work with an expert licensed Advisor/Educator for your next level of knowledge and eventually the implementation of your retirement planning using annuities. You should expect that an expert advisor will always assist you in an objective way that will help to balance your portfolio based on your unique objectives for income, growth, tax advantage, wealth transfer and safety.
Wishing You the Very Best in Retirement,
Dick n Eric, Annuity Guys
“We are so thankful that we found your website we have watched ten of your videos … you really make it easy to understand”
– James, FL
“My wife and I look forward to your annuity commentary and videos every Saturday morning you guys are a couple of clowns but you know what you are talking about”
– Jack, CA
“I am impressed by the exhaustive amount of information that you have assembled on this website and the annuity tools are essential they have really helped me with my research”
– Cindy, TX
“Your book is well written this is a great resource I am amazed that you make all of this valuable information available at no charge I wish more websites would learn from your effort finally someone gets it no gimmicks just solid information and sincere willingness to help; how refreshing you deserve to be rewarded for your work”
– Tim, IL
“Wow there are literally hundreds of annuities to look at and compare in your rate vault now I need someone to help me narrow my search and set up my annuity can you help me or recommend someone near me?”
– Laura, PA
“Just remember when you are looking into that camera that guys like me are watching you! you bald guys need to keep up the good work”
– Henry, NY
“I do appreciate your help. I have had a meeting with Jared to explain my situation and needs… I will be meeting with him again on Wednesday to see what he recommends. I will contact you when I find what his recommendations are. You have been very helpful to me”.
– Bill, CA
“Thanks for sending Mary Ann over………I am happy with my annuity”!!
– Susan, WI
“I wanted to thank you for connecting me with Jerry. He is a perfect match for us… If there is ever anything I can do for you please let me know. Thanks again and take care”.
– John, PA
“Been so busy I haven’t had the time to write and say thanks for getting us together with Sandra. She is awesome … That alone is going to have a huge impact on our retirement income, like a 70K difference. Thanks again for your guidance”.
– Alex, TX
“Thank you for directing me to Brady. I am indebted to you for all your support … Too much time on my hands running the roads and thinking about my upcoming income retirement needs and the strategies needed to live past 100! Again, thank you”.
– Jack, CA
… “the guaranteed income they will provide my wife and I in future years relieves significant stress. Thanks again for putting Jeff and I together”.
– Richard, RI
“Very good meeting with Steve he is a “pro”, consistent with your organization”.
– Daniel, PA
… “several weeks ago you referred my wife and I to Beah for financial advice. After the first meeting, I knew that she was a very caring and an extremely professional person we could trust to not only educate us but lead us down the right path. Last Saturday, we attended a seminar she provides every quarter featuring experts in different fields. We met her husband and daughter who were also in attendance. They are a wonderful family and I am sure that Beah had a big hand in making that happen. All in all, she knows her stuff and is a lovely person to boot. Pat and I are already very fond of her. After talking to several of her clients, it seems everyone feels the same way. Thank you so much for suggesting that we meet with her. She is the perfect person for us at this time in our lives”.
– Steve, FL
“Thank you very much for taking the time to speak with me yesterday, and for the quick turn-around on the referral of Zia. I’m looking forward to hearing from him, and my wife and I will then take it from there. You’ve been exceedingly helpful and remarkably generous with your time. Thanks again”.
– John, NY
“Thank you so much for all the advice you haven given me and the time you spent on me. I am sure there is an extra place in Heaven for you when the time comes. I have made an appointment with Michael and I will keep you posted. Keep up the good work. You are very much appreciated”.
– Adriana, CASite Terms & Disclosure
- All annuity tools, videos or information visible on Annuity Rates Instantly website pages are for educational and conceptual purposes only.
- Annuity tools, videos or information are not to be considered investment advice, insurance recommendations, tax or legal advice.
- It is recommended that site visitors work with licensed professionals for individualized advice before making any important or final financial decisions on what is best for his or her situation.
- Annuities are not Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation--FDIC insured and their guarantees are based on the claims paying ability of the issuing insurance company.
- State Insurance Guarantee Association--SIGA vary in coverage with each state and are not to be confused with FDIC which has the backing of the federal government.
- * "Best” refers only to the opinion of the site author or the opinion of the Annuity Guys in videos and is not considered best for all individuals.
- Annuity Rate Watch supplies and updates all Annuity Rates, Features and Ratings this information is widely available in the public domain accuracy is strived for but not guaranteed.
- Dick or Eric help site visitors when requested by referring one of their colleagues with expertise in structuring annuities, either Dick or Eric may receive a flat referral fee as compensation for a client referral or participate in shared commission revenue as a referring licensed agent. This helps compensate Dick or Eric for time spent assisting site visitors and maintaining Dick's educational website.
- Dick or Eric are compensated by referral revenue, not by selling annuities to site visitors, which allows Dick or Eric to stay focused on providing educational annuity resources and vetting the expertise and integrity of retirement advisors they recommend to site visitors.
- Dick or Eric's recommendation of an advisor is one aspect of a due diligence process, each site visitor must accept full individual responsibility for choosing a licensed insurance agent/advisor.
- In the event that a recommended licensed advisor/agent is not considered satisfactory by a site visitor, Dick or Eric will make reasonable efforts to recommend other advisors one at a time in an attempt to satisfy site visitors planning needs.
- Dick is the site author and owner; Eric is a guest video commentator.
- There is no cost to site visitors when they are helped with an expert advisor referral.
- Accuracy of website information is strived for but is not guaranteed.
- Freedom from virus or malware is strived for but is not guaranteed. Website visitors accept any and all risk associated with damage to any computer for any reason when using this website and hold this website harmless from any liability.
- Use this website like the vast majority of websites at your own risk. No risk or liability of any type are accepted by any business entity or any of the information providers for this website.
Annuity Guys Video Transcript:
Dick: Well, maybe I’ll explain a little bit. The annuity website really started out more as a local type website, for our clients and prospective clients. So it’s really just grown over the last what, year and a half maybe, into a much larger national-type website. We just continue to get inquiries from all over the United States.
Eric: Yeah, we actually have fun talking to people all around. I hate to say the globe, because it’s all around the nation.
Dick: Well, we have had Germany, India, and Philippines.
Eric: We do get clicks from all sorts of places, but as you’re watching this, you’re probably wondering, well do they want to work with me? And the answer is, if…
Dick: Don’t take offense, but we have a very successful local practice and we’re not trying to be your advisor, and we’re not trying to sell you an annuity, except…
Dick: Hey, that doesn’t stop us from helping people, though.
Eric: No, it doesn’t, in fact what makes us better advisors is actually the opportunity a lot of times to talk to people around the nation.
Dick: Yes, it does. It helps us with our clients. It keeps us on our toes and keeps us up with the latest and greatest that’s going on.
Eric: That’s right. So if you do have a question and you need access to our additional resources, we’ve got premium information, some case studies, and some annuity rates.
Dick: Right, now there is a caveat to our premium section, and that is you do have to give us your information. We will be very confidential with that, and as we said, we’re not trying to be your advisor. So if we do call or you call us it’s just really to make sure you’re making a good decision or you’re on track with whatever it is you are thinking about. Now that premium section, the reason you really do want to go to that section is first of all, my book. It sells for, like $20.00 at Amazon. You can actually download this book.
Eric: Nuts, he’s giving it away for free, downloaded.
Dick: It’s really a great reference manual. I’m not expecting you to read it cover to cover. I mean I have people tell me all the time that they did read it cover to cover, but it’s a good reference manual, and as a PDF you can actually click in the table of contents, so it will just take you to the section, you want to look at.
Eric: Right, so if you’re interested in a particular area you can get those pieces right away.
Dick: Right. What else in the premium section?
Eric: Well, of course, the case studies we mentioned before. So if you’re not sure which type of annuity might fit yourself we’ve got each type of annuity articulated there in a 101 on annuities. Different pieces to kind of help you self-educate, as you are going through your process.
Dick: And we also have an annuity rate vault and there’s literally, in the neighborhood of about 3000 current annuities all with rates, features, ratings, and it’ll probably get you thoroughly confused.
Eric: Exactly. So the rate vault is updated on a regular basis, so if you haven’t been in in a while, come on back, it’s something we try to keep those numbers updated, on a daily basis for you.
Dick: Do your research before you start moving to working with an advisor, like Eric and I. We always recommend that you work with an expert advisor, so whatever we can do to help you, give you a second opinion. Take a look at things for you; email us.
Eric: Help us make better advisors of ourselves.
Dick: Yeah, yeah. Email us, call us. We’ll get back with you as soon as possible. Sometimes it takes a business day for us to get back, but sometimes we get to them right away.
Eric: We’ll get to you as soon as we can. Thanks for checking out Annuity Rates Instantly.
Dick: Enjoy the website.
a WordPress rating system